CHILI PANEER JALFREZI is a perfect recipe to accompany your mains. Goes well with Indian as well as a Chinese menu. A perfect combination of paneer/cottage cheese in chili tomato gravy cooked along with sauteed vegetables like mushrooms, capsicum, onion, and tomato.
Made in rich tomato gravy. This recipe is quick to prepare but the flavors replicate that of your favorite restaurant. You will fall in love with the recipe and pin it to your weekly menu. This is an easy recipe but there are a few points to remember.
How to make the perfect and quickest Chili Paneer Jalfrezi:
- Use tomato puree instead of fresh pureed tomatoes.
- Cut the vegetables in a similar size and style.
- Saute the vegetable in oil or butter on high flame for the perfect charred look and flavor.
- Tomatoes should be cubed/ cut in 4 for better look and flavor.
This is a perfect accompaniment to your Indian as well as Chinese and continental mains. We make this weekly or fortnightly.
A few Other Paneer recipes you may like on the blog :
- Paneer Biryani | Authentic Mughlai Biryani |Easy everyday recipe.
- Shahi Paneer | Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer.
- Matar Paneer | Cottage cheese and peas gravy.
- How to make creamy homemade Paneer | Cottage Cheese in 5 minutes.
- Paneer Tikka -How to make paneer tikka on griddle.
- Paneer-Mushroom-Spinach in cashew cream sauce- Made under 30 minutes.
- Kadhai Paneer- Restaurant Style.