Dosa / Idli batter -How to make Dosa batter/ Idli batter at home.
Making Dosa batters/ Idli batters at home is a routine task in south Indian homes. But in most north Indian kitchens, while dosas are a delicacy we crave to eat occasionally. They have found a place in the weekly or monthly menus.
Hence, making them at home is a healthier option. Although many ready-made batters are now available, I still love to prepare them from scratch at home. It’s homemade, hygienic, healthy, one can choose the ingredients and make them with lots of love for the family.
Many of you who may think it’s complicated and a big task to handle, will be pleasantly surprised once you try my recipe and this will give you market-style crispy dosa in your own kitchen.
Other popular recipes on the blog:
- Instant Coconut chutney
- Green Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Vada Pao Dry Garlic Powder | Chutney Recipe- Authentic Maharastrian Garlic Powder
- Tomato Onion Chutney-Dosa/Idli Chutney-Restaurant style
- Dal Baati Churma | Baked |Lesser Calories
- Arbi Fry | Sukhi Arbi Masala | Colocasia Fry | Arbi fry for Fasting
- Chole Bhature Baked Mini Bites |How to make Baked Chole Bhature
- Kadhai Paneer- Restaurant Style
- Chili Paneer Jalfrezi- How to cook perfect Chili Paneer Jalfrezi
- Shahi Paneer | Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer