Instant Raw Mango Tomato Idli Dosa Chutney recipe. Easy and quick recipe. Ready in 10 minutes. Goes along with all south Indian recipes. Perfect sweet and sour flavor to go along with most cuisines. Can be served even with north Indian dishes.
Perfect combination with Instant Idli with Idli Rava or Moong Dal Idli, Broccoli Poha Idli |Broccoli Poha Steamed Savory Cakes. This chutney is versatile. Its sweet and sour flavor compliments all recipes in South Indian cuisine. But can be served along with many north Indian cuisines too.
Also, try 1. Ash Gourd Sambar recipe | Kumblakai Koddel or Sambar
Raw mango Tomato Idli Dosa Chutney– is a super quick and easy chutney to make. When you either are tight on time or the weather compels you to make easy meals, this recipe comes to the rescue.
Just with a few ingredients, saute for 5 minutes and grind to paste. And Voila! the sweet ‘n’ sour Raw Mango Tomato Chutney is ready.
Other popular and easy to make chutney recipes on the Blog:
- Ash Gourd Coconut Chutney | Winter Melon Chutney
- Green Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Instant raw mango chutney | How to make instant mango chutney | chunda recipe
- Tomato Onion Chutney-Dosa/Idli Chutney-Restaurant style
- Sweet Tamarind Sauce | Khatti Meethi Imli Chutney
- Instant Coconut chutney
- Recipe Flaxseed Sauce / Alsi ki Chutney