Potato and Lentil Croquettes- Vegan is an easy and delicious recipe made with potatoes, lentil, and some delicious spices to make this the most desirable snack. These potatoes and lentil croquettes are so easy to make, can be prepared in advanced or as meal prep, and are a delicious snack.
These Potato lentils croquettes are Vegan. Yes! Vegan.
Yes you heard it right, this is a vegan recipe. Made with very few ingredients. I have used the left-over dal i had prepared for Chana dal paranthas/ flatbreads. You may otherwise boil some fresh dal/lentil in pressure cooker. In case you dont use a pressure cooker, then you may also boil the dal a little ahead to save time.
How to Make these Delicious Potato and Lentil Croquettes:
The main ingredients used in this recipe are: Potatoes, lentil, bread slices and spices and condiments.
- Grind the bread and lentil together.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Mix all the spices, ginger garlic paste, peanuts powder, and bread mixture together. Some herbs to go along for flavor.
- Make croquettes shape of your choice and fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
And you have these wonderful, delicious, little potato bombs ready! Serve them with your preferred dip.
Some other snack recipes with Lentil:
Here are some ideas and recipes of Dips/Sauces to go with them.
- Mustard Chili Dip.
- Peanut Dip.
- Tomato Chili Dip.
- Green Coriander Chutney/ Sauce.
- Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Sweet Tamarind Sauce.
Some Other Snack/ Appetiser recipes you may like:
- Pao Bhaji.
- Spiced Savory Waffles.
- Moong Dal Cheela/ Lentil Crepes.
- Poha / Chiwada- Flattened rice
- Ravioli- Vegan / Gluten Free
- Vermicelli Upma
- Paneer Tikka.
- Moong Dal Pakora / Green Gram Fritters.
- Nutrela Broken Wheat- Fritters.
- Moong Dal Idli.
- Beetroot Burgers.
- Pan-seared Fish tikka
- Broccoli Poha Idli.
- Pan-fried Sole Fish.