This Mexican Dip is one of my favorites.Well i don’t need to write more about this as its one of the most liked and enjoyed accompaniment amongst all .Best served with Nachos,and i have a recipe on my site for Homemade nachos you may follow.Do try this recipe of fresh homemade salsa dip and nachos.
Recipe Homemade fresh tomatoes Salsa
Author: Aditi Bahl
Total time: 15 mins
- 4 tomatoes medium sized finely chopped
- 1 onion medium size finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander cilantro th finely chopped fresh /
- 2 - 3 chilies jalapeno thick green deseeded and finely chopped or tinned finely chopped ( to taste)
- 1 tsp vinegar lemon juice . / 1 tsp.
- to taste Salt pepper . and
- 1 green capsicum baby finely chopped.
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic medium sized cut very finely or you could smash in a mortar and pestle.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside covered in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile take 2 tomatoes and pulse them in a mixer till they are like a pulp but not like a puree. Let the chunks remain.
- Mix this paste to the mixture and let it sit in the refrigerator for about an hour. The salt will help the tomatoes soften a bit and the puree and the chunks will blend to make that perfect salsa. This surely will please your palette .The amount of chilies could be altered according to your taste and preference. I personally like a spicy salsa.Enjoy the fresh salsa dip with Nachos or chips.
Best served with Nachos.Try the Homemade Nachos recipe post on this blog.
Leave a Reply