Banana Bread has been my and my family’s hot favorite forever. I will soon post my easy banana bread recipe also. It’s a super easy and fast to prepare recipe and it needs minimum effort and tastes delicious. After trying many recipes from here and there I had adapted this recipe from my maternal aunts recipe who gave the recipe to me many years back. This recipe of Banana Brownies is an adaptation of my own banana bread recipe. From simple banana bread to a decadent Banana Brownie with Choco chip…it truly was a pleasure for the taste buds. With the addition of cocoa and Choco chip simply, it took the taste of this most delicious bread to many levels higher. This recipe I call the easiest banana brownies recipe, because even if you just mix all the ingredients together in bowl, it will give you the perfect results. Try this and you will surely fall in love and pin this recipe forever. The banana cocoa combination is just perfect.
Banana Choco Brownies: 100%whole wheat.
Easy and simple to prepare.
Goes perfect with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
Kids love it too with a hot glass of milk or a shake.
Yummy to have it just like that……
My cup size: 200 ml
- 6 Bananas (ripe
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups Castor Sugar Brown Sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 pinchs salt
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pre- heat the oven @180 degree Celsius.
- Line a 25 cm *32 cm / 9.5 inch *12.5 inch tray with butter paper.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl beat the butter and the sugar. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Add eggs gradually and beat on medium high speed.Add the bananas and blend well.
- Add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon. Add Choco chip (optional) and mix well.
- Pour this mixture to the pre lined tray and dusted with flour and greased with butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Take out of the oven and put it on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Enjoy your banana bread with a hot cup of evening Tea or Coffee or put this in your kids tiffin as an appetizer / dessert…..
Hi!! Liked your recipe… I was a little curious to know what’s xbd … is it a typo or some measurement.
Recipes and you says
Hey Renu, thanks for liking it. The error has been corrected.I regret the error.