Banana Bread has been my and my family’s hot favorite forever. I will soon post my easy banana bread recipe also. It’s a super easy and fast to prepare recipe and it needs minimum effort and tastes delicious. After trying many recipes from here and there I had adapted this recipe from my maternal aunts recipe who gave the recipe to me many years back. This recipe of Banana Brownies is an adaptation of my own banana bread recipe. From simple banana bread to a decadent Banana Brownie with Choco chip…it truly was a pleasure for the taste buds. With the addition of cocoa and Choco chip simply, it took the taste of this most delicious bread to many levels higher. This recipe I call the easiest banana brownies recipe, because even if you just mix all the ingredients together in bowl, it will give you the perfect results. Try this and you will surely fall in love and pin this recipe forever. The banana cocoa combination is just perfect.
Banana Choco Brownies: 100%whole wheat.
Easy and simple to prepare.
Goes perfect with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
Kids love it too with a hot glass of milk or a shake.
Yummy to have it just like that……
My cup size: 200 ml
Yields: 12 big brownies/24 small
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Banana Bread has been my and my family’s hot favorite forever. I will soon post my easy banana bread recipe also. It’s a super easy and fast to prepare recipe and it needs minimum effort and tastes delicious. After trying many recipes from here and there I had adapted this recipe from my maternal au
- 6 Bananas (ripe):
- 2 xbd cups Whole wheat flour :
- xbd cup Cocoa powder
- 2 cups Castor Sugar Brown Sugar / :
- 2 tsps Vanilla Essence : .
- 2/3 cup Butter :
- 2 pinchs Salt :
- 2 tsps Baking Soda : .
- 2 Eggs :
- xbd tsp Cinnamon powder : .
- . Choco chip white (optional) : as much liked
- Pre heat the oven @180 degree Celsius.
- xb7 Line a 25cm 32 cm / 9.5 inch 12.5 inch tray with butter paper.
- xb7 Sieve the flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt in a bowl.
- xb7 In another bowl beat the butter and the sugar. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Add eggs gradually and beat on medium high speed.Add the bananas and blend well.
- xb7 Add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon. Add Choco chip (optional) and mix well.
- xb7 Pour this mixture to the pre lined tray and dusted with flour and greased with butter.
- xb7 Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- xb7 Take out of the oven and put it on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Leave a Reply