Another Breakfast recipe. Full of nutrients and very filling keeping you all energized for the first half of your Day.Most of us have our hands full in the Morning till noon. The majority of our chores are lined up during this time-frame and we are most occupied till noon. To be on one foot and finish your doable with ease and comfort we need the needed energy and nutrients to keep up the pace and strength required for working and keeping the Health Quotient intact.This recipe of mine is quick to prepare,very healthy as its gunned with the super foods in it and is light to digest.
- 1 Egg
- 1 potato grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese . grated
- to taste salt
- to taste Black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp th . Italian Herbs dried
- 1/2 tsp Flax seeds . powder
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds . powder
- to fry Olive oil
- or two a pinch Garlic Powder just .
- Grate the potato.
- Add garlic,salt,black pepper to it and mix.
- Heat oil on a griddle or pan.Now take the grated potatoes in your palm and shape it like a tikki with your hands.Bind it lightly with your hands and put it on the griddle to cook.The potato once cooked holds together .Cook till golden brown and turn around.
- Now,on the turned side,sprinkle some Parmesan cheese ,salt and flax-seeds and sesame seeds powder .Make a small well by pressing with the ladle or spoon .Break an egg and put it in this well.Collect immediately with the ladle if it spreads and keep pressing the sides inwards.
- Cook covered on low flame till the egg looks cooked .This will take only a few minutes. Serve hot.
- Hashbrown Fried Eggs with Garlic cheese and herbs and Flax seeds
Leave a Reply