A delicious and healthy Breakfast recipe made from leftover Kadi Pakora Gravy.
- 1 cup Kadi Pakora gravy ( i had 2 pakoras left)
- 1 1/2 cup Atta / Wholewheat Flour .
- to taste Salt
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder . or to taste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder: .
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder:
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain seeds : .
- 2 tbsp Ghee Butter /: .
- Just Mix all ingredients together and knead into a soft dough.You may do this in a food processor too. Add more flour if sticky.
- Take a small ball ,roll it into a chapati sized circle.Apply ghee and fold half once and then again half.Roll this again into a chapati .Heat the griddle and cook on both sides. Serve with butter or Pickle.
Leave a Reply