An amazing day!!Its truly said that ….
Simple things in life bring more pleasure
This creation of mine proves it all over again.I saw a post on a food group by a fellow member who made an amazing biscuit cake by the left over biscuits …and….i got this idea for this amazing…yummy…super easy…n super gooey brownie cake. One can make these especially when in a rush or have a sudden unplanned party and a dessert is needed.
I must confess!!…after eating these super easy brownies i may not wish to make the other brownies at all …as these are yummy and low on calorie meter too….
These are a must try by all….Here goes the recipe…..
For brownie you need:-
- 2 cups Oreo biscuits orange flavor. u2013 crushed/ ground.
- 2 tbsp Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Castor sugar
- 1/3 cup almond meal ground almonds / .
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Milk - just enough to meet consistency of the batter.
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder .
- Crush oreo to a powder form like mixture.
- Add baking soda, baking powder.
- Grind almonds with 2 tbsp sugar and add to the mixture.
- Now add milk little at a time to meet the right consistency.
- Coat the nuts n raisins in a bit of flour and add to the mixture. Give it a good mix.
- Pour the batter in an already lined 8u2033 square pan and bake @180xb0c for about 30 minutes or till done. (Insert a toothpick to check).
- Cool and top with chocolate shavings or buttercream icingu2026.
Leave a Reply