A Kids Special Post
Pancakes are our all time favorite .I make these healthy versions with wholewheat.These are my kids favorite and i like them as they are healthy.Pancakes although served hot ,but they taste as good cold .These pops are just another interesting presentation for kids and are easy to eat in the tiffin as you don’t have to use any fork and spoon to eat them.Just pick up the stick and have a bite.They also look fancy and look very inviting.Super Pancake in a new avatar. Kids will love it.They are super easy to make.The batter can even be prepared the night before so if you are preparing these for Tiffin,just get the batter out of your refrigerator and straight to the pan.And lovely fluffy pancake pops are ready to be parceled away.I made these pops in the Appe Pan. You may just omit the eggs if you need a vegetarian version too.I usually make serve them with honey,but you can also use melted chocolate, maple syrup,white chocolate, any fruit syrup or your choice.So try and fall in love with these amazing Pancake Pops.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps oil
- grease oil to
- Appe Pan to make these
- 2 tbsps honey
- sprinklers of your choice
- chocolate syrup ( optional)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except milk and whisk well to combine.
- Now,start adding milk little by little till a running consistency is attained. Wholewheat flour needs more moisture as it has bran and may require more milk to meet the right consistency.Please add more if needed.
- Keep aside the batter for 15 minutes.
- Now,heat your appe pan and pour the batter in each cavity.Simmer and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep watching ,as the top becomes a bit formed and cake like,topple all pops over with a turner or knife.
- Switch off the flame now,and cover the pan and let it sit for 2-3 minutes to cook the base.
- Take out all pops and insert a stick or tooth pick.
- dip the top in honey and add sprinklers of your choice.
Leave a Reply