Pumpkin Cake |Whole-wheat |No Sugar | Easy and Healthy Cake recipe. A Step-by-step recipe.Made with 100% whole-wheat flour. It is a Healthy recipe with No added Sugar. No-Chocolate icing.
Bonus: Learn to make a perfect 5 min – Chocolate Ganache, without Chocolate.
A Healthy Recipe
This is a healthy recipe made with 100% whole-wheat flour. It’s a No-Sugar recipe. Pumpkin is one of the superfoods. Pumpkin puree, eggs, whole-wheat flour, and no-added-sugar make this recipe a most desirable dessert.
How to make a simple, quick, easy Chocolate Genache – Without Chocolate?
When you do not like chocolate, or do not have chocolate at home and craving chocolate ganache icing on a cake. Make this ganache with no chocolate and no- added- sugar. This no-chocolate ganache is made with cocoa powder +fresh cream (25 %fat) +drinking chocolate+milk. Ready in just 5 minutes.
Other Popular whole-wheat Cake recipes:
- 10-minute Banana Cake| 100% Whole wheat | No Sugar |Super Moist |No Egg
- Whole-wheat Banana Almond Marble Cake
- Whole-wheat Yogurt Cranberries Cake
- Eggless Banana Cake | Easy, Quick, super moist one-pot Banana Cake
- Almond Berries marble cake
- 6 Super Healthy wholewheat Cakes to Bake
- Banana Brownie
- Fudgy Brownies |Best homemade Fudgy Brownies |with Vegan Variation
- Milk Fudge Cake / Turkish Fudge Cake
- Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Brownies recipe/ Death by Chocolate brownies
|8 pieces||5 min|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
|40 min||5 min|
A perfect Healthy dessert. 100% Whole-wheat cake made with pumpkin and jaggery powder. No-added-sugar.
- 200 gm flour / Whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Pumpkin-orange Peel,wash and roast pumpkin for 15 min and then puree.
- 1/4 cup oil /butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract / vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 gms Jaggery powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1 tsp milk for consistency.
- 1 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C. Grease a Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, beat 2 eggs.
- Add jaggery powder and oil and blend with an electric mixer.
- Add pumpkin puree and blend.
- Add vanilla, salt, cinnamon powder and blend again.
- In another bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and add this to the wet mix. Mix well with cut a spatula. Pour this batter into the greased pan. Level with a spoon.
- Bake at 160 degrees celsius for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool on the shelf for 5 minutes and unmould.
- Mix together: 1/4 cup cream, 2 tbsp drinking chocolate, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, and 1 tsp milk for consistency. Whisk this together till smooth consistensy. If thick, add more milk.
You can make this No-Chocolate Ganache with any Cake as Icing.
Leave a Reply