This is my 5th recipe of brownie.
Does this show my love for brownies? I guess yeah. Not because of the chocolaty fudge, but also for the easy and quick preparation. Like this time again, I had sudden guests and no dessert. Now, brownies and vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate sauce always comes to rescue at these times. I have tried different techniques and variations for my different brownies earlier. And each was a treat. Brownies are truly mystic in some sense. Little change in the ingredients can simply make them richer and a true delish. You may find my other recipe links to the rest four recipes here under.
Now, this recipe is quite similar to my “One Pot chocolate Brownie” in terms of the easy preparation.
This EVERYDAY BROWNIE recipe has been adapted from the recipe of nigella Lawson’s everyday brownie recipe.
You may check out the link http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/everyday-brownies-recipe.html
Why this recipe is simple: It’s easy preparation and simple ingredients make it an everyday brownie. When you can’t go to the store and get the needed stuff for the richer option or you have less time to prepare. These brownies need stuff which you may just find at home.
Why is this Brownie a Healthy Treat!! : It’s made from 100% Whole wheat Flour, has eggs and milk. Most of my cakes and brownies you’ll find are made of whole wheat flour. It makes them easier to digest and healthy to indulge.
My cup size: 200ml
This is what you will need to make these Everyday Brownies:
- xbd cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- xbd cup chocolate white Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract .
- 4 Eggs Large
- 1/4 tsp Salt th .
- 1 tsp Baking Soda .
- 1 cup Flour
- xbd tsp Lemon Juice .
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa th powder
- 1 xbe cups Dark Brown Sugar
- 150 Gms Butter , melted
- Equipmentu2019s/ Material Needed:
- 24 / 9.5 cm * 20 cm inch * 8inch aluminum tray
- Butter Paper
- Wired Wisk
- Pre heat the oven: Pre-heat the oven @180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the Batter: In a bowl, mix together Flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, dark and white chocolate chips, Salt and dark brown sugar. In another bowl, beat the eggs well with a fork or wire Wisk. Add vanilla essence, lemon juice, and melted butter and beat till well blended. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix with a spatula. Mix with a light hand till well incorporated.
- Pour into Baking Tray: pour the batter into a pre-lined tray with butter paper and spread the batter with a spatula evenly.
- Baking the brownies: bake the brownies @180 degree Celsius for about 30 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cooling the Brownies: Let the brownies cool down completely on a wire rack. Once they are completely at room temperature, cut them with a sharp knife and serve.
- How to serve: Heat the brownies square in a microwave or pan, take out on a serving dish and pour hot chocolate sauce. Place one or two scoops of chilled vanilla ice cream and serve.
Note: The brownies can be made up to 5 days ahead and kept in the refrigerator or frozen upto a month in an air tight container.
Leave a Reply