Pan Sear Fish Tikka | Fish Tikka is an amazing tikka dish made with fresh surmai fish marinated in an amazing authentic spicy indian mariation.
It’s Raining Men! Hallelujah! On a cold rainy day what better than FISH TIKKA…. .with hot garlic green chili and coriander stick dip and radish salad. A simple Seer/ Anjal/ Surmai Fish tikka perfect when you have kids around as its a bone free fish.Its a sea fish and is one of the best serves.Its a hot favorite at our house. I sometimes think why is only radish served with fish.Maybe because of its pungent and sweet flavor.But nothing else tastes as good especially when a hot garlic green chili coriander stick dip is served alongside. This is one food that i don’t need a disguise to feed my son,so i call it easy food .He just loves it and otherwise not a chili food lover , he make each piece dive into this chili garlic dip before it goes right into his mouth.This one especially is so easy and fast to prepare that its a regular at our place in winters.With many recipes floating around for fish tikka. This is our take on it!!! And we just love this one.SIMPLE PLEASURE!!!
Cusine: World Serves: 4-5 Difficulty Level: Easy Prep time: 30 minutes Cook time: 10 min
- 1 kg fish Surmai
- 2 - 3 tbsp besan
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (degi)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain seeds
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- optional italian seasoning
- mustard oil for frying.
- Garlic coriander Hot stick dip:
- coriander leaves Use the stems of which normally goes waste.
- 250 gm coriander stems.roots removed
- 6 - 7 cloves garlic
- 1 ginger "
- 1 onion small
- 3 - 4 ones Chilies (adjust to taste) green spicy
- to taste salt
- lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon
- lemon juice salt lemon juice radish Grind everything to paste except . Taste for and add .pour to serve. For salad:
- 2 radish grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice Method:
- In a small bowl mix together besan ,ajwain and spices together.
- Wash fish well and drain the water.
- Dab with a kitchen towel for extra water.
- Marinate with the besan mix for 1/2 hour.
- Take mustard oil in pan and shallow fry each of the piece turning to all sides well.
- Garnish with Italian seasoning and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with radish salad and hot garlic chili dip.
Leave a Reply