This is a breakfast special post!
How do you start your day. With a light low calorie breakfast or wholesome and filling breakfast? Well since my first half of the Day is heavy with my Daily chores and Kids stuff, I like my breakfast to be a wholesome, filling and most nutritious meal of the Day. And which gives me the needed energy and also since I am on one foot till noon, I can burn those extra few with ease. Like they say “Breakfast like a King”! But I do not over pack it with undesirable calories, I mean just the healthy calories. Like if I am making paranths/ stuffed flatbread I don’t fry them at all or just fry them with a little olive oil and have a tiny bit Butter(if at all) on my paranthas.
These are my most favorite ones. Broccoli Stuffed Flatbread /Broccoli Paranthas. I think we all are aware of how nutritious and healthy Broccoli is. Then its winters here and as I shared in my earlier posts, how I try to add flax seeds and Sesame seeds to my meals wherever possible. So I made this flax seeds and sesame seeds curd with beetroot, which adds the lovely pink color as well as health to my curd. And it tastes yummy. This may be the best way you may have these seeds in your meal. The combination of these seeds with curd tastes delicious. Try this and start your day in a super healthy way.A super start to your Day.
This is how you make these.This recipe will yield 4 Big Stuffed breads / Paranthas.
- 1 1 cup broccoli : small floret or grated florets.
- 1 onion : chopped
- to taste salt :
- 1 tsp coriander powder:
- to taste chili powder Red :
- 1 Chilies Green : chopped
- xbd cup Paneer Ricotta cheese / : (optional)
- 1 cup curd Homemade :
- 1 tsp flax seeds Roasted powder: .
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds Roasted powder: .
- to taste salt :
- beetroot : cut into cubes (peeled and washed in cold water)
- How to make paranthas/flat bread: cut the broccoli florets fine. Add chopped onions and all spices and mix well.Add grated paneer if you want to and mix well.Add chopped green chillies and mix. Roll the flour ball (roti flour) and stuff about 3 tbsp of mix and roll into a parantha/ Indian bread and cook on high flame on a griddle.Fry with a little olive oil if desired. Serve hot with beetroot curd / pickle/butter.
- For curd: Take 1 cup of beaten curd.Add flax seed powder,sesame seed powder and salt.Mix well. Now add the chopped beetroot.Do not mix until serving.At the time of serving too just move a toothpick in circular motion through the curd just lightly. Mixing too hard will change the color to red and mixing lightly will just create a beautiful whirlpool effect which looks amazing.
Enjoy your very healthy and super nutritious Breakfast with your family.
Leave a Reply