Peanut Dip a no onion no garlic recipe is a creamy ,nutty and perfectly soothing Dip made from roasted peanuts , coconut and green chillies with hung curd binding it all together. The hint of sweetness from coconut makes it a coveted party snack dip.
This is a fasting special recipe but can be prepared with your favorite chips or snacks throughout the year.A no onion no garlic recipe and customized for you to enjoy the fasting pumpkin tortilla chips and pumpkin appe.
Fasting food is simple food which can be easily digestible. In India, during fasting
|3 helping||5 minutes|
Peanut Dip a no onion no garlic recipe is a creamy ,nutty and perfectly soothing Dip made for roasted peanuts , coconut and green chillies with hung curd binding it all together.
- 4 tbsps hung curd
- 2 Chilies green chopped
- 1 - 2 tbsps coriander leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Peanuts roasted ( deskin )
- 2 tbsps coconut desiccated / freshly grated
- water coconut water / coconut for consistency
- In a mixer attachment: grind all the ingredients together.Add water or /coconut water little by little to match consistency.
- Serve with Pumpkin Tortilla Chips and Pumpkin appe. OR any other chips of your choice.Alter the amount of chilies as per taste.
Leave a Reply