Ravioli -A Navratri Fasting Recipe – Ravioli with Pumpkin cream sauce Gluten Free and egg free recipe | Navratri Recipe| Gluten free |Egg Free recipe served with baked sweet potato chips. No onion No garlic recipe.
Ravioli -A Navratri Fasting recipe made with Amaranth and samak rice flour fried and served with pumpkin cream sauce and baked sweet potato chips.
Enjoy fasting with this amazing Indo-Italian delicacy. Make fasting enjoyable with a twist of flavors and breaking out from the good old traditional ways of cooking.
I love the traditional recipes made during fasting,but occasionally i wish to change the mood and have something different and new on my palette. I wish i could have a twist of flavors and try something new.
These ravioli- A navratri fasting recipeis made with Amaranth flour and samak rice flour .I have made these with potato filling, but you can make these with cottage cheese filling, just peanut and dry fruits filling or any other filling of your choice.If prefer hotter then you may add the number of green chili. This is a fasting special recipe but you may make it otherwise with an onion filling too for a party or dinner. These raviolis are deep fried.But if you prefer you can pan fry them with less oil .
For more interesting gluten free ,egg free , no onion, no garlic , Fasting recipes click on the Links Below:
- Gnocchi – Navratri Fasting recipe (recipe link )
- Sabudana Vada/ Tapioca Cutlets (recipe link )
- Sabudana Khichdi (recipe link )
- sabudana Kheer/Tapioca Pudding (recipe link )
- Navratri Fasting -13 best recipes (recipe link )
- samak ke kabab (recipe link )
- Navratri Fasting- Mezze Platter (recipe link )
- Vrat Dosa (recipe link )
- Kuttu Ke Appe/ Vrat Appe (recipe link )
- Ashtami Prasad (recipe link )