Indian Vegetable Boondi Salad with simple sweet vinegar dressing.
This Salad is our hot favorite. Everyone in my family and friends is a die hard fan of this salad.I have been ordered by my friends to make this salad whenever am hosting a dinner or lunch for them.
Everyone in my family and friends is a die hard fan of this salad
I am happy too as this the easiest and quick to assemble salad.On your Dinner or Lunch parties,when you are loaded with other arrangements,this salad is a complete pleasure.Laden with the sweet and sour flavors,its always a hit and most wanted at my parties.
And i always make it in good quantities as a second or a third serving is a usual affair. Do try this easy and another super healthy recipe from my book.
|4 serving||10 minutes|
Indian Vegetable Boondi Salad with simple sweet vinegar dressing is a simple salad which can be made within minutes .Crunchy and healthy.
- broccoli :
- 1 carrot :
- 1 onion : medium
- 1 tomato :medium (deseeded)
- 1 zucchini : small
- 1 cucumber : small
- 2 - 3 tbsps coriander leaves
- 1 green capsicum : small
- 1/2 beetroot ( optional) Blanched
- plain : 1/2 cup boondi / Raita balls
- Cut all vegetables same size. Take out the the broccoli florets with your hand only or you may cut them too. cut cubes of the rest of the vegetables.
- Boil water in a pan and quickly semi cook the vegetables or blanch them .Blanch only broccoli, capsicums ,carrot .Dont blanch the other veggies.
- Step Cool the blanched vegetables down and mix the other veggies too and mix them all together.
- Dressing and Step Add the raita boondi and the mix well.Serve immediately with garlic bread or butter garlic toast. If you wish to make this salad before time.Do not mis the dreasseing and boondi then,mix them just before serving otherwise the boondi crunch goes away and it becomes soggy.The crunch of the boondi is the best part of this salad.If you are adding beetroot then add it too just before serving or just sprinkle it on top otherwise the whole salad colour changes. This salad is an easy preperation and it has the best flavors you
Leave a Reply