Sweet Tamarind Sauce | Khatti Meethi Imli Chutney made with soaked, boiled, and mashed tamarind pulp seasoned with spices. This sauce can be used for Chaat, snacks, Vada Pao, and many more delicacies.
This recipe of Sweet Imli Sauce is simple ingredients and a quick preparation makes this recipe special. This is perfect for your Dahi Bhalla, Chaat, Vada Pao, Sev Puri, Bhel Puri, and many more dishes.
The most versatile sauce, used in many recipes. Always make ahead this recipe and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. And in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Popular recipes complemented by the chutney:
- Dahi Vada /Thayir Vadas
- Dahi Bhalla recipe| How to make the softest Dahi Bhalla
- Boondi Raita recipe | How to make the best Boondi raita
- Chole Bhature Baked Mini Bites |How to make Baked Chole Bhature
- Moong Dal Kachori-Baked| Khasta Kachori-Baked
- Sabudana Vada |Navratri Vrat recipe |Navratri Fasting recipe-How to make sabudana Vada
- Samak Ke Kabab- Fasting Recipe
- Aloo Raita | Perfect Indian condiment
- Nutrela broken wheat Fritters-how to make soy chunks and daliya fritters
- Moong Dal/Green Gram Pakoras (Fritters)