Make the best Oreo Brownies, 100% whole-wheat, and with a vegan variation. This recipe has it all. Its #fudgy #gooey #soft #chocolaty brownie recipe.
When one thinks of Brownies, everyone has their personal favorites. Some like crusty and some fudgy. This recipe of Oreo Brownies has a crusty top and fudgy inside. Also, it’s super-simple to make.
For a VEGAN variation, just replace the milk with coconut milk or soya milk, or Almond Milk. As per your preference.
Some other Decadent Brownies Recipe on the Blog :
- Royal Brownies / Death by Chocolate Brownies
- Brownies -easy and simple
- Banana Choco Brownies Recipe
- Recipe :Everyday Brownie
- Banana Brownie
- Oreo Brownie Cake Egg less and Butterless
- 5 minute homemade Chocolate Bark
- 10-minute Banana Cake| 100% Whole wheat | No Sugar |Super Moist |No Egg
- 1 cup Whoe-wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 4 tbsp Coco powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pack Oreo cookies Bib-pack of 10
- 1/2 cup Hot Milk for consistency
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup Amul
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees. Crush the cookies in a mixer grinder and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, flour, oreo cookies mix, baking powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, sugar, and oil. Mix well. Add one beaten egg and mix well.
- To this mix, gradually add hot milk to bring the right consistency. First add 1-2 a cup. If the mixture is not upto thick flowy consistency then you may add another tbsp milk to get the right consistency.
- Mix this mixture well.
- Grease the pan with clarified butter or butter and transfer the mix. Tap it on the shelf to release bubbles if any.
- Bake @ 165 degree C, for 30-35 minutes. The time may vary per oven, please check the brownies in between. Overbaked brownies lose the right texture.
- Use a bread loaf pan or a brownie pan.
- For a Vegan Variation: replace the Milk with coconut/ soya milk.
Leave a Reply