Fudgy Brownies |Best homemade Fudgy Brownies | with Vegan Variation. A healthy, no sugar, no butter, chocolaty, gooey, and soft Fudgy Brownies recipe. Easy to put together. Ready in One-Pot. 100% Whole-wheat flour recipe.
Beat, Blend, Pour, and Bake
A truly delicious and easy recipe to put together. This is quick to make and can be done in just one pot. Just add, beat, blend and bake it in the oven for 40 minutes. And the Best homemade Brownies are ready to serve.
What do you need to make these Best Fudgy Brownies?
You need, Eggs, Whole-Wheat Flour, Desi Ghee, Drinking Chocolate, Milk Powder, Cocoa powder, and Curd. These are the main ingredients of these Brownies. You also need an 8-inch Baking tray. This recipe gives you 8 big-sized brownies.
Super easy and Super quick Browny Recipe.
How to make these Brownies – VEGAN
To make a Vegan version of these brownies, just replace the dairy ingredients as follows.
- Eggs – 2 Bananas / egg replacement powder 2 tbsp+ 2 tbsp hot water.
- Curd – Vegan curd or buttermilk.
Popular Dessert / Cakes and Brownies Recipes on the Blog:
- Royal Brownies | Death by Chocolate Brownies
- Almond Berries marble cake
- Grapes Vanilla Cranberry Almonds Cake-Wholewheat
- Eggless Banana Cake | Easy, Quick, super moist one-pot Banana Cake
- One-pot Whole-wheat Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Gujiya -Baked | How to make Baked Mawa gujiya with milk powder
- 10-minute Banana Cake| 100% Whole wheat | No Sugar |Super Moist |No Egg
- Milk Fudge Cake / Turkish Fudge Cake
- Oreo Brownie Cake Eggless and Butterless
- Aval Payasam |Poha Kheer | Poha Kheer with Jaggery