Eggless Banana Cake | Easy, Quick, and super moist one-pot Banana Cake| How to make an easy and quick Banana Cake for Teatime. A cake you can make just in time while preparing your tea and snacks to go along.
The fun is to keep trying new ways of cooking the same old recipes. Sometimes, you are short on time and sometimes lazy. This recipe was made on a day when I had my hands full, I had 4 overripe bananas on my table that needed to be used immediately. The cake was the first thing that came to my mind. But we didn’t want any sugary desserts on the menu.
I have made numerous versions of Banana cake before like :
- 10-minute Banana Cake| 100% Whole wheat | No Sugar |Super Moist |No Egg
- Whole-wheat Banana Cake
- Whole-wheat Banana Almond Marble Cake
- Banana Brownie
- Banana Choco Brownies Recipe
What is different in this one:
This one is no sugar and 100% wholewheat, but super, super soft, and moist. Made with 4 bananas, Zero sugar, and zero-all-purpose flour.
Cakes are a weakness and a regular feature in our daily or maybe the weekly menu. When you have kids at home, Cakes are inevitable.
So I Bake quite often. You may like some other Cake recipes on the Blog:
- Vanilla Sponge Cake
- 6 Super Healthy wholewheat Cakes to Bake
- Milk Fudge Cake / Turkish Fudge Cake
- Recipe Strawberry Mini Cakes
- Oreo Brownie Cake Egg less and Butterless
- Marbel Cake Recipe
- Wholewheat Orange Cookie Flair Cake
- Healthy wholewheat Chocolate Orange Buttermilk Cake
- Apple almond and Orange walnut Cake…with the goodness of wholewheat
- Royal Brownies / Death by Chocolate Brownies
- Oreo Brownies | 100% Whole-wheat | With Vegan Variation