Green Lentil Burgers with papaya and beetroot salad. This lovely, healthy and protein-rich snack is wholesome and yummy. This is also a complete meal by itself.
Moong dal/ Green Lentil (whole or slit) carries a variety of benefits. Adding this lentil to your daily meal can aid multiple benefits such as :
- It aids digestion and helps in weight loss.
- Good for your heart.
- Rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, and copper and also contains folate fiber and vitamin B6.
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates.
- Helps prevent diabetes.
- Boosts blood circulation.
- Maintains healthy brain function.
So with all these amazing benefits, adding moong to your daily meal is a must. But instead of the regular recipes, why not add a twist and make moong dal adapt new versions which are healthy as well as interesting.
The salad added as a base to this Burger is another amazing healthy salad recipe. You may find the recipe on the blog at the link here: Papaya-Corn-Beetroot salad. #vegan #plantbased
Another such healthy Burger recipe on the blog you may like is Beetroot Burgers. Click to get the recipe.
Some other interesting Lentil snacks/ Snacks and Burger recipes you may like :
- Yam Burger.
- Potato and Lentil Croquettes- Vegan
- Spiced Savory Waffles | The best savory waffles
- Nutrela broken wheat Fritters-how to make soy chunks and daliya fritters
- Green Chutney | Coriander Chutney
- Moong Dal/Green Gram Pakoras (Fritters)