Quick recipe made under 30 minutes.
Ever wished of recreating the same delicious ,rich and lovely Kadhai paneer from your favorite restaurant in your Kitchen.Well! you can enjoy all those flavors on your own table. This recipe is very special and very simple to make. It truly replicates the flavors of kadhai paneer from one of your favorite restaurant.The lovely color of the gravy is just love at first sight .Its a rich gravy and so exotic in spite of its simple preparation.I make this when i have sudden guests for lunch or dinner and don’t have time to stand in the kitchen and cook for long.This surely is a winner at all my parties every time i make this. With just a few simple ingredients available mostly in your own pantry.Just follow this recipe and see the magic.
You just need 20 minutes at hand to bring this lovely dish on the table.
- 1 cup cottage cheese panner / cubed
- 1 cup green capsicum sliced
- 2 onions small sliced
- 2 Tomatoes medium sized sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsps tomato . puree
- 3 tbsps tomato ketchup tomato chilli sauce . /
- 1 tbsp ginger . paste
- 2 tbsps fresh cream .
- 2 - 3 cardamom green
- 3 tbsps butter . clarified or oil to cook
- 1 tsp red chilli ( kashmiri chilli powder) . powder or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar .
- to taste salt
- 2 tsps coriander . powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala .
- 2 tbsps coriander leaves .
- Heat oil / ghee in pan.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, green cardamom and onions.saute till golden brown in color.
- Add the tomatoes and capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes till soft.Add the spices and tomato puree.
- Saute this till oil separates. Now,add the tomato ketchup or if you are using the hot 'n' sour sauce or chilli sauce.Please alter the amount of red chilli powder if using the chilli sauce in the recipe.
- Saute this again for 2 minutes on simmer.
- Add the paneer cubes and garam masala powder and cook for another 2-3 minutes till well incorporated.Add cream and just mix and keep on flame for another minute or so.
- Finish and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Do leave a comment if you like the recipe.I would love to hear from you.
Leave a Reply