Shahi paneer |Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi paneer is easy to prepare recipe. Ready in minutes with authentic restaurant-style flavors. #shahipaneer #makhanipaneer#lovefood#recipe#indian #foodblog#easyrecipes#Restaurantstyle #healthyfood #cottagecheese #mughlai
Mughlai cuisine recipes developed in medieval Indo-Persian culture have rich, delicious, and creamy gravy preparations. Like many Mughlai dishes have a rich spice flavor and are often associated with a distinct aroma, this recipe too has a taste of ground and whole spices.
Shahi Paneer | Makhani Paneer is a popular dish in most Indian Restaurants. There are several ways to prepare this gravy. Over the years of cooking and trying various recipes, I have found the best way to prepare this gravy dish.
Tips to make this Rich Shahi Paneer Recipe
- Use rich red tomatoes for the gravy.
- Use good quality spices for the best results.
- To make the gravy rich and creamy we have used cashews/cashew paste and cream. Use a good quality full-fat cream.
- Adding red capsicum enhances the color and flavor of the gravy.
- If you do not have or do not wish to use the Shahi paneer Masala, then you may add/substitute it with: salt, 2 tbsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp mango powder, 1 tsp red chili powder(degi mirch), 1/2 tsp cumin powder.