Thai Red curry recipe
Thai red curry recipe with vegetables. A delicious and easy and quick recipe to make. Assorted vegetables of your choice can be taken. This recipe is with cottage cheese, capsicum, mushroom, baby corn and onion.
This is a quick and easy preparation. Fortunately, there are various ways you can prepare Thai red curry. I make it two ways.
How to Make Thai Red Curry:
- With Homemade coconut milk and homemade Thai red curry paste.
- With ready-made coconut milk(market bought) and ready-to-use Thai red curry paste.
How to Make Thai Red Curry with ready-made Paste:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute all the chopped vegetables like Babycorn, capsicum, onion, mushrooms, and tofu or cottage cheese.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Put 2 tbsp red curry paste (ready-to-use), add 2-3 Kafir lime leaves. Mix well. Add some lemon zest for better flavor.
- Add 3-4 tbsp water to mix the paste well.
- Now add 400 ml of coconut milk and now add all the sauteed vegetables and Tofu.
- Bring to one boil. Also, add 1 tsp sugar to balance the chili.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with boiled rice.
How to make Thai Red Curry with Homemade paste:
The process remains the same. Just follow the recipe as mentioned in the recipe box.
- Galangal: Ginger
- Lemon Grass: Lemon zest.
- Birdseye chili: Dried red chilies.(soaked in hot water- deseeded)