Whole-wheat Banana Cake is made with whole wheat flour and NO WHITE SUGAR, NO BUTTER. This is a diet-friendly cake and good for weight watchers. This whole-wheat Banana Cake is made with minimal oil and has the goodness of Banana. High in fiber, potassium, and protein. It’s the best dessert to serve your children too.
Baking is a passion and unlike before I now bake a dessert only fortnightly. I keep trying desserts that don’t compromise on taste and also are not unhealthy and high on sugar. This Whole wheat banana choco cake recipe is the result of one such expedition. 🙂
I have used 3-4 fully ripe Banana’s, No Butter, No white sugar, almost no oil as we have just put 3 tbsp oil. This cake gets the sweetness from ripe Banans.
The texture of the cake is very soft, not greasy as there is no butter, but rich as the bananas provide enough richness to make it soft.
Some other Cakes on the blog you may like:
- Whole-wheat Banana Almond Marble Cake,
- Whole-wheat Yogurt Cranberries Cake,
- One-pot Whole-wheat Eggless Chocolate Cake,
- Grapes Vanilla Cranberry Almonds Cake-Wholewheat,
- Almond Berries marble cake, Milk Fudge Cake / Turkish Fudge Cake,
- Vanilla Sponge Cake,
- Recipe Strawberry Mini Cakes,
- 6 Super Healthy wholewheat Cakes to Bake,
- Oreo Brownie Cake Egg less and Butterless,
- Wholewheat Orange Cookie Flair Cake,
- Marbel Cake Recipe,
- Apple almond and Orange walnut Cake…with the goodness of wholewheat,
- Healthy wholewheat Chocolate Orange Buttermilk Cake,
- Recipe Christmas Plum Cake,
- Oreo Brownie Cake: Eggless &Butterless.