Chole Bhature Baked Mini Bites | Chole Bhature Mini Bites| A baked easy-to-make snack. Easy recipe. Chole Bhature is a popular Indian snack loved by all pan India. Mostly liked and served in all restaurants in North India, this is made with fried bread stuffed with lentil mix called pithis and served with Pindi Chole / Chickpea gravy or dry.
Also served along is a variety of Raita, salad, and pickle. Raita is a curd-based dish made with yogurt, spices, and a specific filling. Popular Raitas served with Chole Bhature are Aloo Raita, Boondi Raita, and Cucumber Raita. Pickles served along with are mixed pickles or mango pickles.
BAKED VERSIONS OF OTHER POPULAR INDIAN SNACK:
- Dal Baati Churma | Baked |Lesser Calories
- SAMOSA-BAKED RECIPES | Vegan recipe
- Baked Litti Chokha Katori’s
- Dal Pakwan-Baked recipe | Sindhi Snack | Low Fat | Vegan
Chole Bhature Baked Mini Bites | How to make Chole Bhature Mini Bites in the oven. Fewer calories and easy-to-make-ahead snack.
Chole Bhature/ Fermented Indian Fried bread served with chickpeas curry / dry sauteed masala. It’s a delicacy no north Indian can ever say no to. This is a healthier version, so a piece of good news for weight watchers to relish their favorite Dish with way lesser calories as they are not fried but Baked.
How many of you love chole bhature? Presenting our very own chole bhature in a healthier Avatar!BAKED!!! With no compromise with the taste, these are just delicious. A crunchy bhatura base with masaledar/spicy chana. Served with aam ka achchar/pickle as a topping. You’ll fall in love with it and might even replace the original with these. There are certain dishes, which can bring your spirit and moods up anytime they are served. One such dish for me is Chole Bhature.
A childhood favorite. I could hog on to these endlessly as a kid. But now you have to keep a close watch on the calorie meter and you do sometimes have to suppress your cravings and watch out for the health quotient too. Not anymore.
Enjoy your meals /snacks with no worries. These low-fat chole bhature bites are delicious and are a perfect healthy snack/meal.
For the Pindi Chole Masala, recipe click here: Pindi Chole recipe | Pindi Chana Masala | Easy Pindi chana recipe.
Some other popular recipes :
- Dal Makhani/ Makhani Dal- 30 minutes Meal
- Boondi Raita recipe | How to make the best Boondi raita
- Aloo Wadiyan- A Punjabi delicacy
- Shahi Aloo Gobi | Cauliflower Curry |How to make the best Shahi Gobi at home
- Soybean Curry |Soya Aloo Matar | Nutrela Chunks
- Methi Aloo -30 Minute Meal recipe
- Aloo choliya recipe | Fresh green chickpeas curry recipe
- Punjabi Kadi Pakora | Low-Cal Recipe |How to make the best kadi pakora
- Pao Bhaji Recipe| How to make Mumbai street style Pao bhaji
- Green Chutney | Coriander Chutney