Pindi Chole |Pindi Chana Masala |Easy Pindi chana recipe. A popular and classic Punjabi chana recipe made with chickpeas and a rich spice mix. Make these market-style Pindi Chole recipe with an easy step-by-step method.
Pindi chole | Pindi chana Masala | Easy Pindi chana recipe made with simple ingredients from the kitchen and easy to make steps. Restaurant-style Pindi chole recipe. Pindi chana, an authentic Punjabi chana recipe that can be made into a No-Onion- No Garlic recipe as well. This recipe can be well adapted into vegan, no-onion-no-garlic, and also no tomato recipe.
Heat oil/ ghee in a pan. Add tej patta, jeera, and grated ginger/ginger paste. Saute, until the ginger is golden in colour. Add the chana masala. Now, add a little water to avoid burning. Add Kasoori methi. Pour this into the boiled chana. Bring the chana to boil. Cook until thick.
Other Popular Curries/ Mains Recipes :
- Shahi Aloo Gobi | Cauliflower Curry |How to make the best Shahi Gobi at home
- Langarwali Dal | Temple Dal | Langar Dal |How to make lentil made at the Indian Temples
- Rajma Masala | Rajma Masala -restaurant style
- Dal Makhani/ Makhani Dal- 30 minutes Meal
- Punjabi Lobia Recipe / Black eyed peas -How to make the best Lobhia
- Punjabi Chicken Curry
- Aloo Wadiyan- A punjabi delicacy
- Ghiya | Lauki Sabzi recipe | Bottle-gourd in Tomato Gravy | Ayurvedic benefits
- Shahi Paneer | Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer
- Matar Paneer | Cottage cheese and peas gravy
Some Popular Snacks Recipes:
- Moong Dal Kachori-Baked| Khasta Kachori-Baked
- Punjabi Kadi Pakora | Low-Cal Recipe |How to make the best kadi pakora
- Potato and Lentil Croquettes- Vegan
- Paneer Tikka -How to make paneer tikka on griddle
- Chili Paneer Jalfrezi- How to cook perfect Chili Paneer Jalfrezi
Make this recipe and do leave us a comment.