Masala Sandwich recipe |Mumbai Masala Sandwich-Chaat Flavor is a popular sandwich recipe. A STEP-BY-STEP recipe with pictures. There are many versions of this Masala Sandwich. This recipe is Masala Sandwich with Chaat Flavor. Delicious, sweet, tangy, chili flavor. The best masala sandwich recipe.
This is my favorite Masala Sandwich. Especially, when you want to have Chaat / Dahi Bhalla Papari. But either you have less Time or wish for a low cal alternative. This sandwich replicates the exact flavors and is easy on your tummy too.
This masala sandwich replicates the similar flavors of my favorite Chaat recipe the: DAHI BHALLA. You may even club this recipe by making a few other popular Chaat Recipes like:
Essentials you Need for this recipe:
- Prepare the Green Coriander Chutney and Tamarind chutney in advance.
- Chopped Onions.
- Sliced Tomatoes, cucumber.
- Gas Toaster or Electric griller or toaster.
- Chopped coriander leaves.
- Barbeque Sauce.
- Spices and condiments.
- Bhuna Jeera. Prefer to make it at home for better flavor. Otherwise market bought jeera powder/cumin powder will do.