Pao Bhaji Recipe| How to make Mumbai street style Pao bhaji. An easy to follow and make Mumbai style Pao Bhaji recipe. Simple steps make it easy to follow and bring the authentic flavors of Pao Bhaji in your kitchen.
World-famous street food and loved by all. A popular at many restaurants and preferred party food. Served with toasted or pan-fried Pao-bread with butter. #paobhaji #streetfood #recipe #mumbaistreetfood #famous #popularfood #indian #partyfood.
Tips to make perfect Pao Bhaji :
- Add sufficient Pao Bhaji masala for a perfect taste.
- Lemon juice adds to the street food flavors and enhances the flavors of the spices, giving it the perfect taste.
- Grind the tomatoes and not chop them to have perfect gravy consistency and flavors of the bhaji.
Other Popular street food recipes from the blog you may like:
- Stir-Fried Vegetables in Schezwan Sauce and Hakka Noodles.
- Chole Bhature Baked Bites
- Rajma Chawal
- Vermicelli Upma
- Moong Dal Cheela