Soy Nuggets Pilaf | Nutrela Pilaf | Gluten-Free Meal recipe. A step-by-step recipe with pictures. A beautiful, aromatic, spice rich and easy-to-prepare Pilaf recipe. Easy 3 step recipe to assemble. Enjoy a High-protein meal in just 1 hour.
Why Soy Nuggets?
Soy is full of polyunsaturated fats, proteins, and omega 3 fatty acids. They are also rich in calcium and iron while providing no extra sugar or sodium to the body. Soy chunks can efficiently lower the levels of bad cholesterol in the body and protect the heart from ailments.
Try an add a little soy to your diet. High protein diet: A 100 gram serving of soya chunks or soya nuggets contain 52.4 grams of protein. Proteins are the building blocks and should be consumed in moderation. If you are a vegetarian, then soy is a must add to your diet.
Learn how to make the best Soya Nugget Recipes:
- Soybean Curry |Soya Aloo Matar | Nutrela Chunks
- Nutrela broken wheat Fritters-how to make soy chunks and daliya fritters
How to Soya Nuggets Pilaf | Biryani?
- Prepare Soy Nuggets gravy.
- Boil Rice
- Assemble Pilaf / Biryani.
Begin by: A) Soaking the rice. Soak the Soya Nuggets. B) Chop 1 big potato in cubes and 2 -3 eggplant (long ones) into cubes (optional), 1 big onion lengthwise- put this onto a baking tray greased with oil for 20-25 minutes in the oven on grill option with both elements on. The grilled onions replace the fried ones in this recipe. Making it a little less calorie. Will use these grilled onions at the time of assembly of pilaf (Last step). C)Grind 1 onion to paste, 4 tomatoes +4 garlic cloves + 1.5-inch ginger to puree together. Rest of the process in the Recipe box below.
This Pilaf goes best with Raita:
- Aloo Raita | Perfect Indian condiment
- Cucumber Raita recipe | Kheera Raita recipe
- Boondi Raita recipe | How to make the best Boondi raita
Other Popular Biryani | Pilaf |Rice recipes on the Blog:
- Kathal Biryani | Jackfruit Biryani
- Vegetable Pilaf | Veg Pulao in a Cooker &; Ready in 15 minutes
- Black pepper rice/Pilaf -Kali Mirch
- Paneer Dum Biryani in the Oven| How to make Biryani in oven
- Paneer Biryani | Authentic Mughlai Biryani |Easy everyday recipe
- Chicken Dum Biryani
- Vermicelli Upma/ Semiya Upma/ Vermicelli Pilaf
- Chana Dal Khichdi | Spiced Lentil Rice