Paneer Biryani |Authentic Mughlai Biryani |Easy everyday recipe is an easy-to-make recipe for everyday use. Mughlai recipes have intricate details and are difficult to follow sometimes. Follow this simple recipe to make the authentic Biryani quickly and ready in no time. Also learn how to make Paneer Dum Biryani In an Oven.
Get those Authentic Mughlai Flavors in your kitchen in no time.
This easy to make and quick to assemble Paneer Biyani recipe is a delight. It’s an everyday recipe and you do not need long hours of cooking and lengthy steps to make the original biryanis. In no time, you get to relish authentic Mughlai flavors on your plate. Served best with Cucumber Raita, Aloo Raita, Boondi Raita, Green Coriander Chutney, and salad.#paneer #mughlai #biryani #authenticflavors #pilaf #indian
An everyday Biryani recipe. Quick preparation.
You will not make Biryani any other way.
An everyday Biryani recipe anyone can make. No more long hours of preparation. Authentic mughlai flavors and simple steps to follow.
Steps to remember :
1. Use the best quality biryani rice for the biryani for best results.
2. The use of ready-made Biryani masala is done to save time as its an everyday biryani recipe.
3. Serve with cucumber and mint raita for the best flavor. It balances the acidic flavors of the spices in the Biryani with the cool cucumber and mint flavors.
Some Other Paneer / Cottage Cheese Recipes you may like:
Some Other Rice Recipes:
- Pilaf Kali Mirch / Black Pepper Pilaf.
- Chicken Biryani.
- Chana Dal Khichdi/ Lentil Rice.
- Vegetable Fried Rice.