Soybean |Soya Aloo Matar | Nutrela Chunks recipe. An easy, simple, and popular North Indian Lunch and Dinner dish. Learn how to make this delicious gravy dish in under 30 minutes.
A delicious meal in itself. Perfect for Lunch as well as Dinner. Can be served with Rice or Chapati. Or can have as a full meal itself with salad and curd by the side. A popular north-Indian dish. A staple in our house.
We prefer to have it with Jeera Rice or Tandoori roti. Tandoori roti and rice compliment Soy Aloo matar perfectly. This is one of the many Punjabi dishes fixed on our weekly menu. I also call it Vegetarian- Meat Dish. Its flavors are very similar to a Meat gravy dish.
It may be just another onion-tomato gravy-based recipe, but the flavors are simple and delicious. This fail-proof recipe will never disappoint you. This can be served on semi-formal occasions along with a few other party recipes like follows:
- Aloo Wadiyan- A punjabi delicacy
- Pindi Chole recipe | Pindi Chana Masala | Easy pindi chana recipe
- Shahi Aloo Gobi | Cauliflower Curry |How to make the best Shahi Gobi at home
- Shahi Paneer | Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer
- Dal Makhani/ Makhani Dal- 30 minutes Meal
- Nadru Ke Kabab /Lotus Stem Kabab in Makhani Gravy
- Aloo Raita | Perfect Indian condiment
- Langarwali Dal | Temple Dal | Langar Dal |How to make lentil made at the Indian Temples
- Vegetable Pilaf | Veg Pulao in a Cooker – Ready in 15 minutes
This recipe is served best with Boondi Raita and Jeera Rice / Tandoori roti.
If you like our recipes, do leave a comment below.