Indian Masala Pasta | Pasta- Indian Masala | Indo-Italian Pasta Recipe | Vegan. A step-by-step picture recipe. An easy, quick, mildly spiced pasta recipe -Indian style. Indian Masala Pasta recipe is easy to cook, loaded with seasonal veggies, and flavored with Indian spices and Italian herbs. A perfect fusion of Indo-Italian flavors.
How to make Indian Masala Pasta?
- Take seasonal vegetables. I took: Polo beans (Lobhia ki phali), Carrot, Zucchini, Potato, Onion, Red Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, Green Capsicum, Tomato.
- Garlic paste / grated.
- Boil the pasta- al dante. Keep aside.
Method: Heat oil in a deep pan. Add beans, carrot and cook till soft. Add zucchini and cook till soft. Take out and keep aside. We will add this at the end. Add garlic. Saute for few seconds. Add potato (cubed) and cook till potatoes are 90 %done and add onions and cook until golden brown. Now add all 3 color capsicums and tomatoes. Cook till a bit soft. Don’t overcook the veggies, as they lose their body and texture. Now, add all the spices. Mix well. Add 1 tbsp tomato puree and 1 tbsp tomato ketchup. Mix well.
Now add the boiled pasta and carrots, zucchini, and beans. Add herbs: Mixed herbs, Chili flakes, and Oregano.
Popular Appetisers Recipes on the Blog:
- Pan-Fried Sole Fish with Green salad
- Dal Baati Churma | Baked |Lesser Calories
- Kothimbir Vadi | Kothimbir Cutlets | Gluten-Free Snack | Vegan Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie -Savory Recipe | Gluten-Free | with millet flour
- Veg Lentil Brinjal Pie | Gluten-free | with Vegan Variation | Step by Step recipe
- Papaya- Beetroot- Corn Salad recipe| Healthy| Gluten Free Salad
- Potato and Lentil Croquettes- Vegan
- Chickpeas fruit & nut salad with simple Greek dressing
- Apple almond and Orange walnut Cake&with the goodness of wholewheat
- Wholewheat Veg Momos/Dumplings
- Cajun Potato | Cajun Spiced Potato | With Homemade mayonnaise and cajun spice| Barbeque Nation style
- Dal Pakwan-Baked recipe | Sindhi Snack | Low Fat | Vegan