Arbi Kadi | Vrat ki Kadi | Colocasia Dumpings in Yoghurt sauce |Ekadashi fasting recipe. Arbi or colocasia dumplings dipped in a yoghurt gravy sauce tempered with sizzling mustard seeds and curry leaves. Amaranth Flour or popularly known as Rajgira Atta is mixed with yoghurt. This is a Gluten-free, No Onion, No Garlic recipe.
The recipe made in Navratri Fasting | Ekadashi Fasting | Pooranmashi Fasting.
This Arbi Kadi is served with many Indian breads made during fasting as they are gluten-free. Like:
But it is best served with Rajgira / Amaranth Flour Roti.
Arbi Kadi / Amaranth Flour Kadi is easy for digestion and very healthy. Benefits of Rajgira/ Amaranth Flour:
- Rich in fibre and protein and many micronutrients.
- Good source of iron, manganese, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Gluten-free and good for digestion.
- Good for your bone health.
- Helps the body produce blood.
- Good source of health-enhancing antioxidants.
- Helps fight against diseases.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in weight loss.
Some Other Popular Fasting Recipes | Gluten-Free Recipes | Vrat Recipes :