No-Fry Veg Manchurian with Chili Garlic Noodles | Perfect Dinner recipe | Vegan is a super easy recipe with delicious authentic Chinese flavors and The Manchurian balls are No-Fry! A step-by-step recipe with pictures. With this recipe, I will share some easy ways to make Chinese cuisine at home. Loaded with veggies and a delicious and easy way to make chili garlic Noodles to go with it. Perfect Lunch or Dinner recipe. #Lunchrecipe #Dinnerrecipe.
- How to make perfect No-Fry Manchurian Balls and easy Manchurian sauce?
- Pro tips
- Other popular Chinese and Other recipes on the blog?
How to make perfect authentic Veg- Manchurian -No-Fry:
Chinese and Indian Chinese cuisine are different from each other. Where authentic Chinese is mostly steamed, seasoned with only salt or no salt sometimes. Indian Chinese is much more flavorful. It has all the flavors sweet, sour, tangy, pungent and chili. Its a burst of flavors. And this recipe is one such too. Some people avoid making it at home as its a task to cut those precise chopped vegetables and is too time consuming. But not anymore! Get one of the manual chopper like these: I have this and making Chinese was never easy. You can perfectly chop your vegetables in this.
So once you have your vegetables finely chopped , nearly half the work is done. Then just add spices and follow the steps to make a delicious Veg- Manchurian- No-Fry recipe.
Check out the Recipe-Card for step-by-step pictures and process to make this delicious recipe at home.
- Do not add too much cornflour or maida to the vegetables, as it tends to make the balls too hard.
- Instead of frying the balls, I made the balls in the Appe pan / Paniyaram pan. Very little oil is added to make Manchurian balls in this pan so making the balls low calorie and healthy.
- Add veggies in the gravy too and get a shortcut to make the gravy easily in no time.
- Before adding water to the veggies for Manchurian balls, add salt. The veggies will release water, and you’ll have a better idea of how much water to be added for a thick binding consistency.
- For Manchurian balls either add: Maida +arrowroot powder or add cornflour powder.
- For the Manchurian gravy, mix prior to cooking in a bowl: Soy sauce +tomato ketchup+Red chili sauce + water.