Gatte Ki Sabzi | Besan Ki Sabzi | Gatta Curry is an authentic Rajasthani gravy dish with boiled gram flour dumplings. Make these delicious besan dumplings cooked in a curd-based gravy. The flavors are unique, a bit tangy, and chili. Follow this simple recipe to make this delicious Rajasthani delicacy in your own kitchen. Easy to follow steps and ingredients available in your own kitchen.
How to Make the best soft Gatte :
Most Rajasthani curries are curd-based. This recipe is also curd-based. Firstly, soft and firm dough is kneaded with Besan and some spices. We make a long sausage shape from the dough. Or make two small. For the ease of boiling in a pan. Put these in a pan filled with hot boiling water. Boil till they start to float. Switch off the flame. Retain the water and keep the besan sausage aside to cool down a bit. Now, cut small roundels of 1.5-inch thickness each. We will add these to the gravy and the sabzi will be ready.
How to make the Gravy for Gatte ki sabzi:
The gravy is very simple. Onion, curd, and spices. The spices play an important role. As they give all the flavor to this recipe. Just follow the steps in the recipe below and you will have the best results.
Some other Indian Delicacies to cook:
- Rajma Masala | Rajma Masala -restaurant style
- Pindi Chole recipe | Pindi Chana Masala | Easy pindi chana recipe
- Langarwali Dal | Temple Dal | Langar Dal |How to make lentil made at the Indian Temples
- Dal Makhani/ Makhani Dal- 30 minutes Meal
- Shahi Aloo Gobi | Cauliflower Curry |How to make the best Shahi Gobi at home
- Shahi Paneer | Makhni Paneer |Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer
- Chili Paneer Jalfrezi- How to cook perfect Chili Paneer Jalfrezi
- Paneer Biryani | Authentic Mughlai Biryani |Easy everyday recipe
- Aloo choliya recipe | Fresh green chickpeas curry recipe
- Butter Chicken
If you liked the recipe and the blog, do leave a comment for us. Also if you wish to see a particular recipe do comment.